Container gardening is growing in popularity, and not just for those with small gardens or living in apartments and condos. Creating a creative container garden that has character and personality isn’t as easy though. Here are seven great ideas for creative gardening, using containers you never thought of! (But wish you had!)
- Use a hollowed out log or stump.
- Metal industrial pipe can make great modern containers.
- Old rusted tool boxes are a natural.
- Recycled tires? No, not crazy!
- Old free wooden pallets!
- Concrete cinder blocks.
- And finally, a burlap shoe caddy!
You can be creative with your container gardens, without being tacky. Recycling and up-cycling are the new buzz words in any garden, so take advantage of what you have around you, and look at it in new ways.